Friday, November 11, 2011

Just a few more steps..

The other day I came home after a long day of being outside,sat and thought about all the shit i did that day..mostly just thought about one thing actually..something i shouldn't have done..something that shouldn't have happened..
Since i wasn't feeling bad enough,I started to evaluate myself,judging the person i had become..

i once read "once you loose yourself,you have two choices..find the person you used to be,or loose that person completely because sometimes you have to step outside of the person you've been and remember the person you were meant to be..the person you wanted to be..the person you are" and I found myself constantly thinking about this quote..
The person I use to be is lost,long forgotten about..I surely did not want to be her because she was that person with someone else...it wasn't possible for her to exist on her own..
The characteristics that I was showing presently was of the person I use to be long time ago,suddenly she was back..that person made so many mistakes..that person was irresponsible and it took a great deal to step outside of her last time.

I see this picture in my mind of the person i want to be..the person I know I am..but it feels extremely difficult..
Have u ever had a dream that u could not remember? it feels like your mind knows the whole dream but isn't strong enough to show it again.
Its that kind of feeling..when u know exactly what u want..but it becomes vague.All it takes is a little strength.

We make mistakes because we are flawed,its a part of life..sometimes you need a wake up call and a mistake is exactly that.So don't beat yourself up,its ok to be disappointing for awhile but after that u just have to get over it..move on,and fix it.
And hopefully someday you'll wake up have no regrets,that is all we wish for anyway right?

No comments:

Post a Comment