Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Constant reminder

The great thing about writing is that it gives the reader the illusion of the mood the writer wants to portray..
I've heard that architects are told to design from what they know,likewise i use the same technique in writing.
Write from what you know..this can be anything,anything at all..my favorite is.. *drum roll*  personal experience.


I woke up today being reminded of the things I keep trying to let go off..
They say if you think about a person before going to bed,they'll come in your dreams..but I dint think about the person I dreamt of..
Its strange how dreams work..it makes everything feel so real. You wakeup and it feels like it actually happend..
No matter how hard you try,a dream like that will always bring you back to square one..
What happened to all the progress?
The feeling in my heart that was starting to feel better suddenly went back to how it used to be.. Just with one lousey dream!

There is no point in being strong,portraying yourself as someone who can "handle it" because we both kno that it only takes a small incident,until you have to try to be strong all over again.
All I wish for now is to have dreamless sleep tonight.

I would call this karma..maybe im learning a lesson,i probably fucked someone over once before so this is my lesson?
Its like just when you think your alright..something happens,and bam!
Karma is telling me "no,no,no sweetie you aren't getting over it that fast"
Its alright though..we all have to pay our dues,if after this im off the hook then i think that i can work with a dream or two from time to time..after all things can always be worse than they already are,so i might as well suck it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment