Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Midnight clarity.

So i'm sitting in my balcony,its sort of a late night ritual and I see an airplane passing by..I cannot help but think about the song "airplanes" and my ind wonders to the days where i was so desperate for a wish,that I'd wish upon an airplane.

As I sit here and look at the airplane pass me by I feel calm,because today i do not have a wish to make,today i don't find myself in a situation where I feel desperate enough to result to these methods.Something that did not even make sense,but I did it.

Songs have a way of talking to us,making us do illogical things.
Would we have thought of  making a wish on an airplane before? I know i never did.
Desperate times look for desperate measures and now as i sit here,i cannot even remember the things i had wished for.

If you really need something,all you have to do is pray to God.What is a plane going to do,or a shooting star for that matter?.These unbelievable idiocracies have become a part of our lives that we cannot differentiate logic from stupidity or perhaps we don't want to.

At this point in my life I am happy to say that I do not need an airplane to make my wishes come true,All i do is ask God,with a pure heart..To give me the things he thinks i deserve and nothing more,and even if i do not deserve them,still give them to me..Only if he wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment