Thursday, January 5, 2012

Wisdom of 2012

On New-years eve,I wasn't quite feeling it..didn't want 2012 to start just yet cause I hadn't figured shit out.
I guess I wanted to be ready,I wanted to know exactly what I was looking for when I entered the new year.
Fresh mind,fresh start..But instead I entered it with memories of the past year,each and every damn memory.

2011 changed me big time...
-I lost 2 of my grandparents,The only grandparents I had left
-I fell in love.
-I graduated high school.
-I said goodbye to my best mates.
-I found out my mother was ill,watched her almost die.
-I started to work,my first real job ever.
-I got my heart broken.
-I started cooking.
-I let go of a bad habit.
-I made some mistakes,I hurt some feelings.
-I failed a few subjects,but eventually passed them.
All these things just off the top of my head,i can't possibly imagine writing every single thing that happened.
Basically in the midst of all this,I realized that I had grownup,I was now an adult.

I know im going to make mistakes and it doesnt matter,i dont expect myself to be perfect,that wud be weird..even for me but now i think i should start taking things seriously, I've already illuminated the people from my life that didn't mean anything,there is no reason to keep these people around,no room for unnecessary drama. 

It took me about a day to ease into the fact that it was actually 2012 and then I started to think about how this could be the new beginning I was looking for,a whole new year,12months.I could do everything right this time.
Evaluate myself and start a new book.,screw the next chapter.. It was time for an entire new book..
Let's call it 18 and above.

No comments:

Post a Comment